Egg Incubator (Fish Hatchery) for Aquariums
$19.95 & Free Shipping
Incubators are used to separate the fish eggs from their parents. As many fish species eat some if not all their eggs. This will provide the eggs with a safe space.
The design allows for a high oxygen environment with good water circulation which would help in achieving a better hatch rate.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
This fish incubator allows fresh water to circulate over (such as cichlid eggs) that have been separated from their parents. It allows egg incubation in the same tank as fish are breeding in to provide identical water conditions during the incubation period. Anyone interested in breeding fish should have this incubator. The tumblers keep the eggs alive and essentially do what the mother would do in her mouth until the fry were old enough to spit out.
- Material: Acrylic
- Color: White
- Size: 25cm * 5cm * 5cm
- The tumblers keep the eggs alive and essentially do what the mother would do in her mouth until the fry were old enough to spit out.
- A fresh supply of clean water allows the eggs to develop in an oxygen-rich environment
- The constant flow prevents mold and fungus development which reduces the need of using artificial chemicals.
- The gentle rolling action caused by these tumblers can simulate the normal incubation of these fish.
- Can be used on other non-adhesive fish eggs as well to help prevent fungus
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Incubator
25cm * 5cm * 5cm
I’ve ordered several and they work great. Fast shipping and cash. Thank you very much.
John Ferguson –
Quality is good, packing is satisfactory, came quite quickly.