Indian Almond Leaves For Black Water Aquarium – 20 Pieces (100% Natural)
$9.99 & Free Shipping
Indian Almond Leaves are a natural way to stabilize the water parameters of your fish tank as it releases tannins that are nontoxic and acidic(beneficial acid). It makes the water condition similar to the natural habitat of most fish in the river and other freshwater bodies found in the wild.
This is also used as food for shrimps like Cherry Shrimps and is a great source of nutrients for them. You do not have to feed your shrimp for days if not weeks if you add just one leaf. Many in the fish-keeping hobby use it as a holiday food for shrimp.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- Indian Almond Leaf is also known to help prevent bacterial infection in the fish.
- It gives a brownish-blackish tint to the water.
- Adds Natural tannins and nutrients to the water.
Most Commonly used in fish tanks with:
- Betta Fish
- Tetras (even Neon Tetras)
- Cory catfish
This results in them being less stressed and living a more natural and longer life.
What’s in the package?
- 20 Pieces of Indian Almond Leaves
- Total Weight: Approx. 50g to 60g
- 100% Natural Leaves
How to use it?
- The quantity of leaves depends on the size of your aquarium
- We suggest boiling the leaf in water for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the leaves from the water, rinse them in clean cold water and then add them to your tank.
- We recommend using Chlorine-free water
Note: We ship only dry leaves (prevents bacteria) Since dry leaves are brittle, some might be broken. This will not reduce the function and will be as effective as the whole leaf.
If you have a small fish tank, we suggest not using more than half a leaf at a time.